Memphis Tax Resolution Attorney
Offering Customized, Decisive Solutions
There are few things quite as daunting as the knowledge that you are going to be audited by the IRS or have some other tax dispute looming over you. It is important to know, however, that even if the process is already underway, there are still legal avenues that you can pursue. Our skilled Memphis tax attorney has the knowledge and experience you need to find an agreeable resolution to these challenges. We can help you handle a wide variety of processes, such as removing tax penalties, stopping wage garnishment, preventing or halting bank levies, stopping collections, establishing an Offer in Compromise, and removing IRS tax liens.
Our team can provide you with tenacious legal representation for:
What to Expect When Resolving Your Tax Debt
Clients seeking our tax relief services are generally most concerned with two things: whether we can settle the dispute for less than is owed, and how long the process will take. Unsurprisingly, there are no simple answers to these questions – some of the relief you experience will happen right away, and some will be more gradual. Though every case is unique and handled individually, there is a general course that most circumstances will follow. This is what we call a road map to resolution.
In our experience, this process will unfold as follows:
- Retaining our firm: After your free initial consultation, if we both decide the partnership is a good fit, you will have the opportunity to retain our services. Once papers have been signed and financial arrangements have been made, we will file a power of attorney with the IRS. This means we will be the only point of contact with the IRS regarding your case, and they can no longer hassle you. If a representative should reach out to you, you should simply politely request that they contact our firm and provide them with contact information.
- Beginning the process: You will work with our experienced Memphis tax attorney and, together, we will establish a strategy to resolve your case. We make ourselves available to you over the phone, by email, and in person so you always feel supported.
- IRS compliance: The first step to any negotiation with the IRS is to become a compliant taxpayer. Past-due tax returns must be filed, and your quarterly estimated income tax payments must be current. Our experienced team is well-versed in IRS regulations and can help you achieve compliance as efficiently as possible.
- The client’s role: We have found that the clients who are able to achieve successful resolutions are the ones who approach their relationship with us as a collaboration. They are prompt, prepared with all requested documentation, and are active participants throughout the process.
- Tax settlement negotiation: After fully understanding your unique circumstances, we will draft a resolution you can live with and propose it to the IRS. Our track record for acceptance is excellent, though it is important to know that the IRS rarely accepts a proposal immediately. Instead, this is accomplished through persistence, diligence, and follow-through on our part.
- Tax resolution: We will work with you to review the final resolution and ensure everyone agrees to its terms. From here, we can help you better understand your next steps and provide you with insight into how to avoid similar issues in the future.
Reach out to our tax lawyer in Memphis today at (901) 805-2260 to begin the process and learn more about your options. We are here to help!
Call For a Free Consultation
100% free consultation where we get to know the ins and outs of your unique case to have a clear understanding of your situation and figure out the best way to tackle your tax problems.
Investigation & Strategy
We will prepare any required documents necessary for resolving your case. Once we have developed a plan of action, we will review it with you in detail so you understand the tax relief options you qualify for.
Finally, No More Tax Problems
The final phase for your case is to put our plan into action and resolve your case. We negotiate the best possible resolution that permanently relieves your IRS troubles and close out your legal case.
Zeal and Relentless Energy to Fight for Your Rights
Negotiate With the IRS for Tax Resolutions on Your Behalf
Experienced Attorney with an Advanced Tax Degree
You're Protected by Attorney/Client Privileges & Confidentiality